8/7/09

Insecurities over Mind

I have this friend who have a beautiful body curvature. I admire her with that. Every time I take a look at her pictures, suddenly a strong feeling of being envy strikes me. I'm trying not to look at her pictures but I can't stop not to. Being sexy is a factor for me. I mean come on get real, who doesn't want?

I know its not right to feel insecure to someone. But there are times that you just can't help not to feel. I have this kind of insecurity where in every time I see her I feel envy or feels like life is not fair! Then start to ask "why do she have this and that......." then eventually I began feel down.

even thought I have this feeling still I don't make any mess just to pull her down. It's just merely aim and inspiration to loose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment