8/14/09

Everything Happen For A Reason

Cellphone is a device that is so handy and useful in our generation today. I think majority of the teens even adults have cellphones. It may use for communication, luxury and lot more.

I have something to share. Last week, my friends and I planed to do an art design for our bulletin board. We decided to meet at Mc Donalds. So hire how it goes...

I woke up at 7am. Because exactly 9 am we should be all there. Just like an ordinary girls do, like taking a bath, fixing herself and dressing up promptly then ready to go. Of course I have my cellphone with me as I go. Then I rode a tricycle and after few minutes, there it goes. As I enter and sit to the place where my friend is I was looking for my cellphone. From my pocket to my bag. I can't find it anywhere. Then I start to worry because I might drop it in the tricycle. Too bad! And I hate it so! But there's nothing I can do but to accept.

No mater what, I still have to do the said activity. We buy materials and went to our friends house. I ask my friend if i can use the phone to call my bf. I tell the story to him just laugh at me. How ironic. And that time we were not good, we are having some miss understanding. As time goes and as soon as we finished our art, I went to SM to meet him up.

He was waiting for an hour. I felt guilty then and say sorry for making him wait. Then ask if how I feel about what happened and took me to the cell shops. He was teasing me because I lost mine. Then after a while he took out his wallet and paid. I was wondering why did he buy yet he still have his phone. I got surprise when he gave me his phone and ask me to take a good care of it and never loose it. I was speechless and can't believe for what he did. Butterflies came around! And wow! I was so flattered and felt lucky.

See how love can do and how true the famous quote "everything happened for a reason". I mentioned that we are having a miss understanding, I think my phone serve as an instrument for us to fix our problem.


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment