9/19/09

Grades are just numbers, but they mean a lot for students like me. I work for this grade, yet my hardship is not enough to have an excellent grade. Most of the time when I study my lesson I always feel sleepy even if I drink coffee it wont even work. So I sleep. Then I wasn't able to do the thing that I should. The result would be FAILED!

Seeing thing failing grade makes me feel so small. It makes me remind of my father's hardship in working just to earn money to fill our needs. I often see him eating late just to finish his work. He even do extra business just to earn more. At times he sleep late and wake up early and the amazing thing is you wont hear him complaining. There are also time that we don't talk because he has a lot of thing to do. I also see and feel the sacrifices of my mother to do all the house hold chores. Even she feels pain she still continue her work. She even plan to go abroad and work for her to help my dad. Even she earn little money coming from the apartment that she had inherited from her late parents, mostly she spent the money to buy the things we need and want. BUT WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME!!? I knew this thing yet I do nothing but let laziness take it all over!

I know I'm not low average student. I know I could give more. I know my self. I believe in my self. I have dreams and aims. From this time, I would take the risk! I will face everything and give my 100% to have this grades that is worth for my parents sacrifice to give me good education.

I love my parents so much! And if medical technology is not for me, that is suicide! I will do my very best to finish it in the time allotted! I have plans for them. And I will pursue them no matter what!

"LORD HELP ME"

No comments:

Post a Comment