10/21/09

FATE`

"The sparkles of diamond had turn into ash. The bliss had turn into tears. A precious glass was field with dust. Stars are getting even far. Fields are getting wither."

There are times that I feel like I'm being played by fate. After i laugh then suddenly I'll just see my self trembling with tears. How could this things happen? My dreams are far way different from my reality. Things that I'm not suppose to have or attain are in my hands now. Sometimes I just want to escape and throw them away. But that is too impossible. All i can do now is to face and try to change them.

As I take my removal exams, I feel so down and stupid. At first I find it hard to accept the failing grades that I got. I feel guilty and regrets followed. I even shed a lot of tears, but one day when I woke up I just realize one thing. I SHOULD ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE no matter how bad the situation is. I took the removal exams because God want me to be awake and start to strive hard. Because He saw how lazy I became. I should thank him for that instead of questioning him.

Well life is really full of surprises. Even the unexpected things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment