10/24/09

Last goodbye.

We we're once paired by destiny. Together we shared our love, we build dreams, held each other hands, gave tight and sweet hugs, we laugh and together we cry. We once hoped for endless love. We exchanged vows. We even planned for our future. Yet, we all fail to make this happen. For one year and four months, we decided to cut our relationship. I know we never thought of this thing to happen. But destiny brought us too. Our heart doesn't fit anymore. I've shed a lot of tears than laughter's. I tried to understand but in the end I still can't understand. We fought many times with just single reason. I tried to be patient but still my heart burst. I knew you love me so much, but there are times that I can't feel it. Slowly my love for you start to fade, till I realize that I wasn't happy anymore. I don't even see the purpose of our relationship. So I put an end and ask for my freedom. I know I cause so much pain in your heart. But things really happen.

Today is exactly one month since you set me free. To be honest I even like it better, because I'm free from heartaches. I finally had move on and learn how to be happy. Let's learn how to accept and live our separate lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment