6/5/10



"Even we are in the modern world, I still love old stuff, antiques. I find them more dramatic and it seems very pleasing in my eyes. But I've noticed only few do feel the same thing as mine. We have different perspective, things that aren't good for us maybe amiable to others."

Reason why I so love my dream tonight. Oooh! Before I tell about my dream, could you imagine I've been asleep for about 13 hours! I guess I gave my self too much for school. But it's not a waste after all. Weird is, I like it more when I feel the stress and rush by school. ---okay now I'll tell you about my dream.

It was late in the afternoon having a dark milieu damped with continuous strings of rain. My shoes are soaking wet as I walk way back home with an umbrella to conceal me. As I reached home, bright lights where the first thing I've noticed. Lights made by KFC on the right, a resto (unfamiliar) on our left and another bright light coming from our very own resto. Made from thick vintage wood as if we were still in the year 60's I guess. Can you imagine that?! A house at the same time a restaurant! Funny but oh so cool.

Costumer's eyes are on me as I enter, I gave them a smile. Then my mom welcomed me with a face full of worries and said "go and dry your self, you might catch colds". I went to a place where in the wall is out of wood as well as the door, It's very beautiful! Someone opened the door and greeted me. The moment I enter, wooden stairs are in front of me.

Our main house is located above the said resto. I didn't saw the whole place but my room was quite big and it was my ideal room. Having a bed with white curtain, a big mirror, a dresser full of girly stuff, big cabinet with awesome clothes. -----I don't actually get it, things happen very fast in my dream.

I went out again but its still raining. It was father's day and as a gift to my ever loving father I bought him cake. It was big and rectangular in shape, seems like it's a choco vanilla cake. I was accompanied by the worker in the pastry. The moment I gave the cake my dad was so happy and got his eyes teary.---again my dream suddenly switch into another plot.

My friend went in to eat and to see me. As he eat I sit in the table were he was. Having some chitchat. I can't remember our conversation all I know is he gave me something---urgh. can't remember it too..

THEN.... I woke up. Too bad, I wish in the near future we could or I can build the same resto appeared in my dream. But lots of people said that, dreams can never happen. Too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment