5/22/10

the thought that was never thought to have

In our world today, it’s not easy to trust and to be trusted. For the record, the people you trust are also your so called FRIENDS. But still, not all friends are meant to be trust.

It's a blessing to have friends as well as their trust, it's a responsibility to treasure it. Having this philosophy could lead you into a twist that you won't wish to have. Giving too much treasure will exceed the boundary of friendship.

Having a friend opposite to your gender is totally different to a friend who is same as yours. Just like the one I have who happen to be so close to me, and yes he's a boy. We've been friends for so long, about 5 years i think. Ever since, lots of girls are asking me to introduced them to him. I must admit, yeah he's cute, but I ain't still attracted to him. Because for me he's just a friend.

But still fate is really playful. Lately, he keeps on mentioning about this girl. Which is totally new to me cause he never mention a girl as often as he is doing now. At first it was just nothing to me but as days goes by, I feel a bit weird. Nothing came into SOMETHING. As I visit his link in facebook, his wall are filled with girls comment post, which is not a surprise. But every time I see this girl (the one he keeps on mentioning) posting comments I feel like a little bit jealous. Seems like they are getting closer. I'm not sure if he like the girl or whatever because he don't mention anything. According to him, they were just friends. I hope they were JUST..

I'm afraid for the possible things that might happen. Like, what if they will get even closer than we are? What if he prefer to be with her than to be with me? What if he likes her? Thinking this stuff makes me hurt. Actually, till now I don't understand why all of a sudden I felt this way. It is impossible for him to like me. Because I'm a family to him (he said), from that I'm not hopping. Besides, I don't have any plan to confess. I'll just keep this on my own. I choose to see them together rather than loose our friendship.

He is my very close friend. But now, he's very close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment