2/5/10

.wrong distance.

It was tuesday night,02-02-10, 8:45 pm, I lay in my bed and felt so sleepy and so I did. Time passes by until, 4:14 early in the morning,02-03-10, I woke up. Took a rest and stood up. I went straight to my study area and open books and read my handouts for my exam held on that day. 6:23 am as I check the time and felt hungry. I grab my phone and went out to the kitchen. Our kitchen is located at the back of our house and it is open so I went to my dad work place to turn on the light. I open the door and I tried to touch the edge of the wall with my balance towards my hand. As I was about to touch the wall I thought I'm on the right distance, but I'm not. Good thing there is a big table in front of me and I did switch my balance on the other hand to save my self from falling. I find it weird that time. As I turn on the light. I went to our fridge and took a slice of cake and came back in my study area. I sat to my chair, reading at the same time holding my plate and eating my cake I was about to cut it, eventually my spoon touches the edge of the plate. Again I got shock and felt strange, what was wrong is the distance again. I ain't sleepy at that time neither tired.

are you familiar of the japanese drama ONE LITRE OF TEARS. Isn't the main character named aya, has a disease called spinocerebellar degeneration. One of the signs was, fail to have the right distance of a certain things. I don't want to have this disease but I'm afraid of the things that happens. Sometime I feel like getting weak to the point that my knees are bending on their own. And many more clumsiness (i hope) that happen.

I hope this is just due to being clumsy and wont lead ti the said disease.

1 comment:

  1. Hope not, you still have the whole wide world before you. Go see a doctor.

    ReplyDelete